| ||The following contains information on a character, area, item, or quest that is no longer present in the latest version of Part One as of v1.50.|
Hovazz is a big white dragon, the Princess meets in the Lair during Pia is Missing quest. Hovazz has spent many years imprisoned in his lair as his lair's main exit was sealed by locals many years ago. Hovazz is greedy and has a huge pile of treasure. He claims to precede current human settlement in the area.
|Spoiler: At first Hovazz is hostile to the Princess, but after she manages to run trough the main open area of his cave, he become neutral and proposes her a deal to fly her to Betancuria if she will find a way to release him.|
- Hovazz is a key plot character and cannot be killed.
- Hovazz's acute sense of smell allows him to know if someone standing before him has recently had sex.
- Hovazz character underwent major change during development of the module. In early versions he was not imprisoned, but has decided to spare the Princess and help her due to a favor done to him by the Princess's ancestors as well as his desire to undo the damage done by the Princess with regard to Baron Ravenstower.
- Exact draconic nature of Hovazz is unclear and was a subject of lively discussion by the ADWR community in the past, especially due to his "noble" behavior in previous versions of the module.
- In version 1.50, Lady Dana helps the Princess get home.
- What Hovazz ate during the period of his imprisonment?