| Part One v1.40 was released on 21 October 2009.|
See Release History for other releases.
I have uploaded an updated version of part one (V1.40). It uses the current version of the hak pack (ACAG105). There are a couple of really big changes in the update, and although we've tried to test things thoroughly, it's always possible that the module won't behave like it's supposed to. If you encounter problems, please post them here. And, as always, I hope you'll have fun playing this.
There have been a number of adjustments, with significant changes toward the end of the game. The Raid on Mennes house has been replaced by an extension to the Welcome Home quest and the addition of the Bank Raider quest. More than two dozen maps, a half dozen characters, and a handful of items have been added.
- Betancuria North and Betancuria West have been updated, with the western part of Betancuria North and most of Beancuria West receiving a new layout. Several houses and other structures have been moved and/or renamed, such as 1, Westside, 5, Westside, and 4, Temple Street.
- Hovazz' Lair ended up with a minor layout change, which should keep people from missing the Rod of Resurrection.
- The towerhouse in the Wilderness Castle is a new addition and it houses a new companion.
- 4, Wharf Lane and its cellar have been added for the A Death in the Family quest.
- 2, Westside has been removed along with the Raid on Mennes house quest to make way for the new additions to the Welcome Home and Bank Raider quests.
- A large area north of the city, as well as a few other minor structures such as the ruined house have been added.
- The King's Forest, the Sleeping Troll Inn and nearby barn, and the lake are connected to the area outside Betancuria.
- The Hunting Lodge is a castle-like structure near the lake.
- Areas of the Betancuria Castle have become accessible, specifically the basement, some caverns, the kitchens and upper floors.
- Carla's Beauty Palace has a new service available for the Nightingale quest.
- Lesson 7 has a few updates relating to the Wilderness Castle.
- A Death in the Family, covering a previous death in the game, and the new events that follow it.
- Welcome Home, which covers the events after Pia is Missing, has received a significant update, removing the Raid on Mennes house and opening new areas outside of Betancuria.
- The Bank Raider is a large addition with increased roles for Simon Lyonson, Jero Fetton, Arto Benthur, and a new character named Alen Kley.
- The two workers in the warehouse are now named Benny Fryar and Perto Leonars.
- It's possible to interact with the bandits in the Wilderness Castle now.
- The Mastiff is a possible companion during Lesson 7, he can be found in the Wilderness Castle's new towerhouse.
- Reyne and Marric are key figures in the A Death in the Family quest.
- Cata Meynolt and Arto Benthur have received some updates.
- Richard Mennes, his daughter Mina, and his mistress Kate have been removed along with the Raid on Mennes house quest.
- Benny Fryar, the newly named warehouse worker, makes a brief appearance here.
- Simon Lyonson plays a significant role in the quest.
- Alen Kley is a new addition.
- Jero Fetton has a role here as well.
- Lord Peron Mortenson is a prominent Dhorn figure who plays a minor role.
|Note: See the talk page for complete details and notes on updating the wiki.|
|Filename||A Dance with Rogues Part 1 V1.40.mod|
|Description||Part One v1.40|
|Source||Neverwinter Nights 2 Vault|
|Date||21 October 2009|